RE: Windows XP and ISA

  • From: "Joel Mansford" <Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:26:58 -0000

Probably unrelated, but I seem to remember that proxy settings are
different under XP to 2000.  I believe there is now a policy setting
whereby you can have the proxy settings as a per-machine setting rather
than per-user.
Why they didn't do this years ago I'll never know!

I run XP clients behind my ISA without problem, but then I don't have
authentication as a requirement.

Joel.