RE: Windows Update does not work on the ISA server itself

  • From: "Nick Chadwick" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:19:39 +0100

If you have packet filtering enabled, you will need to create filters
explicitly allowing outbound DNS and HTTP requests.

Nick Chadwick
Development & Technical Support Manager
Comsoft Limited, UK
Tel: +44-(0)20-8240-4452  Fax: +44-(0)20-8240-4449  Mobile: +44-(0)7740-362408
Email: nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>