RE: Windows Update and 3rd party web filters

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:27:28 -0700

LOL

Hey Aman, since I am an e-mail administrator deeply involved in the war on
spam I can professionally tell you without hesitation that your spam
filtering needs work.

Saying that some ones domain name hints at spam is a pretty tall charge. One
that can cause you a lot of pain.
How does the phrase "hair loss" = a rule called "Cures Baldness"?
A domain name using either 4u or a variant of such is in now way an
indicator of spam or not.
Maybe Greg or Steve can figure it out, but I fail to see any hint of porn in
any URL.

Oh, BTW, if you say your domain name fast, it sounds like something I would
stay away from. And that was before I went to your website to see exactly
what it is. Gee, it took me about 15 seconds to think of a way to use your
software/service/offering/whateveritis on a camera phone to create a scam.

Thanks for playing. Next...

John T
eServices For You