[isalist] Re: Windows Time?

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:37:41 -0700

The way I do this is to add my time servers to the ³to² list on the NTP
system policy of a ³chosen² ISA box, and to have that box set to update NTP
to those servers.  I use the Navy boxes in DC and FL as my corp office is on
the East Coast.

Then, I point my operations master DC to the ISA box, and have all the other
DC¹s point to that DC.  Internal resources automatically sync time to the
DC¹s, so this keep the entire infrastructure perfectly timed.

On 5/30/06 10:46 AM, "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: