[isalist] Re: Windows Mobile 5 TS client trouble

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:12:25 -0700

You're right - my bad.
This is what I get for answering list mail while otherwise occupied (no details
forthcoming).

No - you can't specify a port in most WM5-based TS clients.

Any chance you can get captures from both sides of ISA?

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!