[isalist] Re: Windows Media

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:25:24 -0700

You'll want to watch your ISA logs in each case to see what the client
is requesting.
If it works in a browser, my inclination is to say "HTTP streaming
works, but MMS (or RTSP) streaming fails", but this is pure conjecture
without data.
Only your ISA logs (use live monitoring) or a network capture can tell
us fer shur.