Windows 98 disconnects from ISA Server

  • From: "Jas Singh" <jasdeeps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:24:53 -0600

I am using ISA server on my network and I have installed isa client
software on windows 98 machine on my network. Windows 98 looses its
connection with the isa server after some time. When I refresh the setting
for the proxy client by typing the ip address of the server and
refresh/update and it works successfully and if I use the hostname it
can't find the server. after refresh it works fine then again later the
client software in the system tray will get a red sign on it. and client
can't access the internet. can someone help me out. how can i fix it.