RE: Windows 98 clients behind ISA 2004 web proxy?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:24:22 -0600

It wasn't a cooked up capture, it's the one that I had on hand, so it
was real, its just that that the SMTP relay was on the ISA firewall and
the ISA firewall was a domain member, and you got me all confused with
the Kerberos authentication protocol mumbo jumbo and you said Kerberos
and hooked that into GSSAPI and so I think you're doing a Clinton on me
here so I'm going to have to impeach and disabar you and make stop
dragging sawbucks through trailer parks. The auth frames look exactly
the same.

So, for obfuscating my point by introducing Kerberos where it wasn't an
issue, and rising up again the non-issue of clear text, and for making
it seem like we disagree when we actually agree regarding the ATRN
issue, I'm going to have to not only take back the "I pR0neD Greggo and
I'll I got was this T-shirt" t-shirt, I'm also going to give you back
your butt munch, and call you as ass monkey on top of it.

And the Panglossian solution is also the Liebnizian one, making it the
best of all possible solutions.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/