RE: Windows 2003 SP1

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:55:50 -0700

I have seen on another list that in a domain, all Windows Servers 2003
should be updated to SP1 BEFORE the Windows Servers 2003 Domain Controllers.
Also, all Windows Servers 2003 Domain Controllers must be updated to SP1 as
quickly together as possible.

I am wondering how the domain is effected if there are fixed domain
controllers, such as 1 Windows Server 2003 and 1 Windows 2000 server.

John T

eServices For You