RE: Windiows 2003 SP1

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:32:59 -0300

Jim'll fix it...:))

________________________________

From: Andrew English [mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:23 PM
To: ISA Mailing List
Subject: [isalist] RE: Windiows 2003 SP1

http://www.ISAserver.org

Steve,

Nice try. The PRC issue with Windows 2003 Server not running SP1
connected to a SP1 AD is not directly related to ISA 2004, its related
to Windows 2003 Server. Even without ISA installed Windows 2003 Server
non-SP1 will produce the PRC issue and cause NTAUTH/SYSTEM to crash
forcing the server to restart in 1 minute. Long enough to download SP1
right? LOL

The only thing I found odd was that when I upgraded my VM tests machines
to SP1, and had an ISA server running on non-SP1 I didn't really see the
RPC issue appear as much.

Andrew