Re: WinXP Vulnerability

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:52:41 -0700

..unfortunately, they went the same direction as that 300 bpS acoustic modem
I traded in for the super-zippy 1200 bpS USR modem that made the characters
scroll by so fast I could barely read them on my super-clear 9-inch green
monochrome screen...  <sigh>, for the good old days..  I miss ZCPR; yano?

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3
 http://isatools.org