Win 32 Application Error

  • From: "Asif Bakali" <asifbakali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aartma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 13:14:41 +0500

Hi

I'm a little confused on all the terms here....

I am using ISA server 2000, sp2 its running well but their is some problem in isa my be it is bug but I don?t thing so.

The first problem is. When I install isa firewall client on my other machine the setup causes error (win 32 application error) I have approximately 50 computer the error in 15 computer but 35 computer is running I also capture the screen shot see my attachment

The second problem is I read the isa manual and isa recommend that u can?t install isa firewall client on isa server but when I install isa on my server the server internet browser, like internet explore or Netscape could not be work but when I install isa firewall client on the server, the server internet browser is start

The third problem is I want to use NAT services on isa when I read isa manual there is no given extra setting are available on the manual

Thx I am waiting Ur reply

Asif Bakali

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here