Websites ain't accessible from the web....

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:43:49 -0400

Hmmm....Up until tonight, when a customer called me, I was having no
trouble with any of the websites I host.

Now none of my published websites can be accessed from the web

The log shows that the web proxy filter has denied the request.

Nothing has been changed in the firewall.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Steve

Steve Moffat
Operations Director
Optimum IT Solutions
Desk:   441 232 8849
Mobile: 441 232 8849
MSN IM: steve@xxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://optimum.bm <http://optimum.bm/>
Dedicated to proactively supporting our customers

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Optimum IT Solutions please refer to the terms and
conditions which cover the provision of support and consulting services
to you/your organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of,
or in connection with a Optimum IT Solutions contract or program with
its own terms and conditions, please note that no liability is accepted
by Optimum IT Solutions for the contents of this mail.