Webserver and Inetrnal Mail server communication Problem.

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:56:56 +0530

Hi

We have an application running on on our web server which is in dmz. In the
application it using mailing  which is not working now. It is a java
application which is working fine if both application and mail server I in same
network( internal.) As I published my internal Mail server  I specified
external ip of ISA server which I used for mail publishing in the application ,
 but still not working. What can I do to enable communication between my Web
servers in DMZ with Internal mail server. Any help on this will be highly
appreciated.

Regards
Aboo Arif