[isalist] Re: Websense Block Page

  • From: Andrew Hodgson <Andrew.Hodgson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:33:54 +0100

Hi,

In our scenario if a user goes to a page which is blocked, the Websense plugin
causes a redirection to the Websense policy server, where there is a web server
that displays the blocked page.  I don't have any specific rules in ISA for
Websense other than allowing the Websense ISA plugin to talk to the filtering
machine.

I may have missed something?
Thanks.
Andrew.

Andrew Hodgson
Senior Systems Administrator/Projects Engineer

Direct Line Tel: 01432 852332
Email: andrew.hodgson@xxxxxxxxxx

Please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.