[isalist] Re: Webcast - TechNet Webcast: Securing Applications with Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 (Level 200)

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:14:49 -0700

Easiest way is to have a different email addy for lists- that way you never
need to worry about it.  Just turn on OoO for your "real" one. Other than
that, it depends on your client- it could get rather complex if you choose
to use one email address for everything...

This guy's email doesn't even seem to be OoO- just an auto-responder.

On 8/15/06 11:31 AM, "Ara Avvali" <Ara.Avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all: