WebServer on DMZ

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <decarli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:13:19 -0300

I'm having no sucess with Webserver on a DMZ.

After read the article: "How to publish Webserver on a Perimeter Network -
q313562" , I'm trying to test my webserver.
analyzing the ipxx.log,  i see the my ip address is blocking by ISA.

I've configurado Ip packet filter rule using the pre-defined HTTP (80)
protocol. But on the log, it say that I'm trying to open 137 udp port.
I only want to publish a simple html page.

Browser of ISA Server machine, configured with ISA proxy can acess my webserver.

My ISA/DMZ configuration:

ISA server, SP2, w2k,sp3.

One NIC called "External" appoint to internet. (has defaut gateway, my router)
One NIC called "Internal"  contained in LAT    (no gateway)
One NIC called "DMZ"      my DMZ card        (no gateway)

I've 2 subnets:

1. External /27
2. DMZ     /29

ISA server ping WebServer

Webserver defaut gateway is ISA card called DMZ.

any suggestions are apprecied !

Thanks

Alex Decarli