Web server publishing

  • From: rdelege@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:14:07 -0600

Hi,
My ISA server is also my DNS server (external nic is a valid 24.65.8.248
and internal is 10.0.0.1). My URL is www.victoriatech.com and my web
server is an internal server (2000DC, IIS5.0) with an IP of 10.0.0.10.
Where should my host record "www" point. I had it pointed to 10.0.0.10. I
created my destination sets and web publishing rule and configured the
server to listen for incoming web requests on port 80. I went through the
documentation "getting strated with ISA" which enabled me to get my NAT
clients working (not very secure but it's all just a test bed). The best
results I've had is my web site working internally but the outside world
gets "Not authorized to view this page". Is publishing a web site simple
or are there "unsaid" steps that I am missing? Help..