Web publishing with Mulitple Valid Ip's

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.Vinay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 04:00:06 -0700

Hi All,
        I am using ISA server and I have published my Website using web
publishing wizard using the External IP of ISA and redirecting to my
Internal Webserver and enabled user authentication. It works fine. Now I
want to publish another website which is located on another webserver in my
Internal Network with user Authentication.
I added another valid External IP to ISA and tried to redirect this valid IP
to my another webserver. But surprisingly this IP still takes me to my old
webserver.
For my first webserver I have FQDN for my valid IP but we dont have any FQDN
for second valid IP on ISA. I need to connect only using IP for my second
webserver.
Hope this is clear and expecting a output at the earliest.

Regards,
Vinay.