Web publishing and authentication

  • From: "Jesus Vargas" <jvargas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:02:41 -0600

When I enable any type of authentication (basic, digest or integrated) on
my virtual web server under IIS 5.0, published on ISA Server (at another
computer) with incoming and outgoing web requests disabled, the page
download is very slow. If I turn anonymous authentication on my web site,
the download is very quick.

Some idea? I can't autenticate at ISA computer because my other virtual
webs are public and I have a unique xDSL IP for all protocols. Item more,
I need pass web credentials to sql2000 server via ASP and I need the web
authentication.

I revised ISA logs but there is not any problem, simply navegation slow
down.

Regards.