RE: Web proxy service fails to start

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:35:50 -0500

MessageAndy, using the setup program remove the caching option from ISA. then
shut down machine, unplug or hit the HARD power switch (most new computers have
soft switches). Power -up , restart, etc...
I 'm surprised that the proxy is hanging just because of the cache error. I may
be wrong but I don't think it should.
I believe there is another error hiding somewhere.

regards,

Mark S