Web pages

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.Vinay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 02:44:41 -0800

Hi all,
      I need a small help from all of you. I have installed ISA server in
Firewall mode and have enabled web publishing which is working pretty fine.
The webserver is NT 4.0 IIS which is being published by ISA server using Web
publishing rule.
Since we need to maintain security we have enabled authentication before
accesing the web page using ASK authentication for users in ISA. Now, Our
webpage contains many departmental links like HR,Marketing and others, once
the user is authenticated by the firewall every one can access all the links
in the web page, we want to restrict the links in webpage using user
authencation like user from Marketing dept. should be able to view the main
page but should not access the HR link and like wise..
Can u please help me in this regard, is it possible to configure such thing
in ISA.
Please inform me.

Regards,
Vinay.