Re: Web Usage Reports

  • From: "Sean Faust" <sfaust@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:02:12 -0500

I guess I am still confused.  Below is an example of Top Web
Users.....My question is that my user name is listed and then my IP
address is listed, 172.16.1.57.  So your saying that when my requests
are authenticated it lists my user name and when they are not it lists
my IP address for anonymous.  I have Ask Unauthenticated Users for
Identification checked on the Outgoing Web Requests Tab.  I would just
like to present reports to my boss that do not break down a users web
access by user name half the time and IP address the other half.  Good
report that just needs some consolidation.  Do you have any
recommendations on how to present this information?

Thanks again for your help.

2  ARCATL\DSMITH    520  5.1 % 16.2 MB 22.0 % 226.5 KB  5.4 % 16.5 MB
21.1 %
3  ARCATL\SANDREWS 1588  15.6 % 6.6 MB 8.9 %  1.1   MB 26.5 %  7.6 MB
9.8 %
4  ARCATL\sfaust   1102  10.8 % 5.8 MB 7.9 %  529.9 KB 12.7 %  6.3 MB
8.2 %
5  172.16.1.57     1069  10.5 % 3.4 MB 4.7 %  229.8 KB  5.5 %  3.7 MB
4.7 %
6  172.16.1.53     1215  11.9 % 3.5 MB

Sean Faust
American Red Cross