RE: Web Server publishing rule ignored in favour of default rule

  • From: "J Canfer" <james.canfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:24:05 -0600

Tom,

Here goes (The web server and ISA server are in a test network, with the
external interface of the ISA Server on a live subnet);

From; Anywhere
To; 192.0.10.2 / Requests appear to come from ISA Server
Traffic; HTTP
Listener:
-Networks; External/192.0.3.29
-HTTP Port; 80
-Authentication; Integrated
-Always authenticate; No
Public Name; Requests for the following website, http://bugtest.domain.com
Paths; /*
Bridging; Redirect HTTP req's to port 80
Users; All users
Schedule; Always
Link translation; None

The internal interface of the ISA 2k4 server is 192.0.10.2 and it's
connected to the test machine with a crossover cable.

In the To; tab I've tried using an FQDN and setting the request to come
from the client.

Thanks

JC