Web Publishing and SSL

  • From: "Carlos Eduardo" <carloseduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:45:12 -0600

Hi all,

I´m trying to publish a Website following the steps described in the
Microsoft´s article "How to Publish a Certificate for SSL Authentication
Within a Web Publishing Rule (Q281106)".
But I always receive the message "There are no certificates configured on
this server" when I try to select the certificate in the "Use a
certificate to authenticate to the SSL Web server" check box on the
Bridging tab.
The article also says that I must first set up the certificate to be used
by the Microsoft Web Proxy service on the ISA server.
My ISA server is configured in Cache mode.
I have many Web servers in my organization and I do not want to configure
one listener per Web server.
I also read the Shinders book Configuring ISA Server 2000 that, on chapter
3, says something about SSL Bridging with Reverse Publishing. How can I
implement this?

Thanks,

Eduardo.