RE: Web Proxy service failed to bind its socket

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:27:28 -0700

Actually, that's not true.
It'll install Integrated mode on a single NIC (I know; stupid), but it won't
be functional as a firewall until that second NIC appears.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG

From: "Gabriel Zabal" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:15:55 -0300

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi bctan,
First : Did you check if any ohter service is running on that port (that
port is most used for proxys and webservers)??
Second : How are you planning to deploy ISA with just one NIC ?? (All I know
is that you will need at least two interfaces, one internal and one
external).

Gabriel