Re: Web Proxy Stops When Web Publishing

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 06:32:37 -0700

Web Proxy Stops When Web PublishingCan you send in your isainfo.txt and a
detailed account of your ISA IP settings?
You can send it directly if you don't want that info on the list.
You're right; use of web publishing shouldn't have any effect on web proxy
services frm the LAT.
The only thing that comes to mind is that you may have made changes to the
outbound listener or port?

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG