Re: Web Proxy Service stops..

  • From: Rajiv Kulkarni <rajiv_nag@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:53:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply francisco.

I checked the log settings but i'm logging to files
only and not using database.

but still i get the error event whenver i try
stop&start the webproxy service. Also i'm getting this
new error now...

service stopped with server specific error..2147024894

please help

thanks once again

regards

--- Francisco Baddini <fbaddini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>