Web Proxy Service keeps stopping

  • From: "Tom Webb" <twebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:10:13 -0600

I hope someone can solve this:
My web proxy service will suddenly stop functioning. The error is 7031 but I
couldn't find anything at MS knowledge base. There is a corresponding error,
14079, under applications in the event viewer, this one refers to not being
able to bind to port xx, etc. Currently I just set the service to restart
after the failure. But I can't figure out what is causing this. Anyone have
any ideas? New server, fresh install, SP1, also installed SuperScout by
SurfControl. I can't tell if SuperScout has anything to do with the problem.

Any ideas?

TIA,