[isalist] Web Proxy Auth

  • From: "Neil Cassidy" <ncassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:36:53 -0500

Why do only select websites seem to fail web proxy authorization?  And
just started happening.  I will admit I had a port # snafu using 8080
for something else until I remembered ISA was using it and changed it.
Rebooted server but still cannot get to simple sites like Yahoo.com from
a client (but can from the server).  Can get to most sites from the
client, just not select ones, and in the logs they seem to all be using
8080 and anonymous access.  Any ideas?  Still on ISA2004.