RE: Web Cam ports

  • From: "Paul" <pdeen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:26:02 -0700

Thank you so much for taking the time to dig that info up and reply. I
have not tried to implement it yet, but the fact that your trying to help
is very much appreciated!!

I will roll up my sleeves later today and see if we cant get this (dumb)
thing working for my boss.

Weird thing is, ( I didnt want to include this earlier because I tried to
keep things simple) my machine here behind the ISA is both web proxy and
firewall client, and it connects fine (except the audio), which is more
than I can say for my bosses computer, which gets a 'cannot connect to
server' error. And we have the same rights (when it comes to web access).
Oh well.

Thanks again!