RE: WatchGuard

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:59:58 -0500

Hehe Tom,

Well I sure would love to dump their WatchGuard Firebox V60 for an ISA
server but they the firewall works I doubt ISA can emulate because they
have two WANs going on this single box. One WAN is connected to the
firebox via the (public) connection, the other was added under the
global address list of the firewall itself; both are being used quite a
bit.

Andrew