Re: Want to remove Cache from ISA Server....

  • From: "rajgopalan srinivasan" <srini.r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:46:33 -0700

--
hi

just stop www service and delete the file dir.cdat in your url cache directory
and restart the www service.

srini

On Thu, 16 May 2002 14:19:38
 Chirag Shah wrote:
>http://www.ISAserver.org
>

>Hi!
>
>       I have SBS2000 with ISA installed on.. I would like to erase the
>Cache or delete the cache .... can someone please tell me how do I do
>that???
>
>Thanks
>
>Chirag SHAH
>Engineer, Networks

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus