Re: WISP

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:54:28 -0800

Actually, this is a total win for the customers that already use ISA.
All they have to do is point their ISAs to yours and they're done.

For your non-ISA customers, they can be Web Proxy clients to your ISA,
creating a nice caching mechanism.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver