Re: WEB Proxy service keeps restarting...

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:55:32 -0700

This is a bad suggestion.
As Robert stated, SP2 includes this fix - if you try to reapply it,
nothing will happen.

..now on to troubleshooting:
1. what additional ISA events are found in the System and Application
event logs?
2. what traffic is found in the web proxy logs for that same time frame?
3. what web proxy plug-ins are you running?
4. when did this behavior start?