RE: W3Proxy Terminates Unexpectedly

  • From: "Goldman, Jason" <jgoldman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:17:08 -0400

I have been running this config for about a year now and the restarts just
started happening within the last 2 months.
There are newer versions of both products that I need to load, but actually
disabling them is a Bad Thing (note capitalization).

Jason

Date:           7/8/2003

Time:           7:58:31 AM

User:           N/A

Computer:       WAYOUT

Due to an unexpected error, the service w3proxy stopped responding to all
requests. This occurred 5 time(s) in the past 14:03 hours. Try to stop the
service or kill the corresponding process if it does not respond, and start
it again. Check the Event Viewer for related error messages.

The service then stops, but I have a recovery action of restart on it, so it
does restart. I have combed technet for any clues and was unsuccessful. Does
anyone have any ideas?