Voice communication through ISA.

  • From: "Khan, Khurram" <khurram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:08:43 +0300

hi all,

I am having problem in ISA for voice communications. I go through all the
articles availbale on isaserver and microsoft. and configured the H.323
properly. but there is a strange problem. If users from external send a
voice invitation through ISA and Internal user accpet it and it works
properly. But if internal user send invitation to external so connection
cannot be established. Some PC to Phone like NET2fone and Delta3 is working
perfect but one of the other appl i.e., PHONESERVE is not working through
ISA. file transfer from internal to external is not working

but if any internal user wants to do voice chat within internal user through
MSN messenger, so it works. I think some problem with DNS for internet.

Internet connection is through LEASED Line. please send me reply about this
ASAP thanks

Khurram Khan
System Engineer
Alnafitha IT