Visual interdeV & ISA Webproxy

  • From: "AJB" <isaserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 04:41:06 -0600

One of our users is using Visual Interdev and wants to use the internet
from within Interdev.
We have an ISA server with webproxy enabled on our network.
When he initiated an internet connection from within Visual Interdev he
get
the ISA Access denied screen. When I look at the logging on the ISA server
I see an anonymous user who is trying to access a webpage.
At the moment we have one usergroup for webproxy access for the protocols
http, http and ftp. When I enabled all access for any request (everybody
is anonymous) than it is working fine for the Visual Interdev user.
What must I configure on the ISA to give the user access to the internet?

Thanks,

Albert Jan Boudewijn