RE: Virus or something???

  • From: "Rami SIK" <rami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:18:27 +0300

I am not sure but there is a new virus called something Sysreg. Look in
system32 folder, if there is a file called Sysreg.exe file, then you ar
eprobably infected. As I have seen, only norton and panda cn detect it. We
are using trend and McAffee, but unfortunitly they say our system clean.
Anyway, this tries to connect to someplaces on the internet. You may have
sysreg.exe on your network. To clean it, read the related document at
Symantec site.

Rami SIK

System & Network Administrator
CCNA