RE: Virtual Server Test Lab?

  • From: "Young, Gerald G" <Gerald.Young@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:47:27 -0600

Dan,

I *just* installed SP1 on W2K3 in VMWare (5.5) this morning.  No
problems.  I wouldn't think there's really any specific differences
between VMWare and Virtual PC that would cause a service pack
installation failure.

Is the SP1 installer crashing or is it giving an access denied error at
the very end of the install and then reverting?

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
  MCSE (4.0/W2K)
Atlanta EES Implementation Team Lead