[isalist] Verizon DSL & ISA Server 2004 Configuration!!!

  • From: "Tee Darling" <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:42:00 -0500

Hey Guys,
 I have ISA Server 2004 on my network for some time now. I have
Windows 2003 AD. Apart from a couple of devices that are using static
IPs, the rest of my machines are getting their IP addresses from the
ISA Server 2004 which is running on Windows Server 2003. That means
the ISA server is acting as the DHCP server on my network. I have a
cable Linksys box that is connected to my ISA Server. Everything is
working fine.

Now I am about to replace the cable box with a DSL box that has a
Wireless connection. I want my ISA to continue to assign certain range
of IP addresses to the non-wireless devices on my network and I also
want the DSL box to be able to assign certain range of IPs to the
wireless devices on my network. Has anyone had a problem doing this
kind of configuration with verizon DSL boxes?

Thus, I want this Verizon DSL box with the wireless capability to be
able to assign IPs within certain range and the ISA Server 2004 box to
continue to assign certain range of IPs.
Any configuration advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Tee
List Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/isalist/ ISA Server Newsletter: http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp ISA Server Articles and Tutorials: http://www.isaserver.org/articles_tutorials/ ISA Server Blogs: http://blogs.isaserver.org/ ------------------------------------------------------