RE: Veritas Backup for ISA 2004

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <bartleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 06:29:35 -0400

I use Veritas 9.1 and have no problems. Depending on how you have your
ISA setup you need to specify a range of ports for BE to use. The
instructions are in the docs for use through a firewall. I recommend not
using the port range they specify and put the range up around 12000
instead as BE is not smart enough to try another port if one is in use,
it just fails the connection.

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley