RE: Verisign DNS "attack"

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:24:50 -0700

I got through fine.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You

www.eservicesforyou.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Poole [mailto:EPoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 2:12 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Verisign DNS "attack"

http://www.ISAserver.org

This is interesting.  I have several personal sites that stopped working
today,  <http://www.hauntmasters.com> www.hauntmasters.com being the most
important.  West Coast people I've spoken with can't connect but they can
ping and tracert.  East Coast seem ok.  Hmmmmm...

Eric Poole

IS Security Analyst

 <http://communitymedical.org/> Community Medical Centers

1140 "T" Street, Fresno, California  93721

559-459-6784 (phone)  559-459-2045 (fax)