RE: VPN works but only for one user at a time?!?!

  • From: "Wayne Small" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:19:09 +1000

Foti

I saw this on a site where the remote site had and ADSL Dlink router and
the users behind the router would try to connect to headoffice. Only one
user at a time could connect, once a second user connected, the first
one dropped out.  I called Dlink tech support but they were not able to
help.  I replaced the router with another brand (Netopia) and had the
router do the VPN.  I found out after replacing the router that Dlink
are aware of the issue and have an upgrade to the firmware for their
router.

Regards,
Wayne Small  MCSE+I  MCSE 2000
Technical Director - Correct Solutions Pty Ltd
For more answers on SBS questions - check out www.sbsfaq.com