VPN to defined network

  • From: alexl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:40:38 -0700

It seems that if vpn client comes from default External network,
everything works fine on ISA2004.  When I define an external network X
with some specific address subset, firewall denies connection to port 1723
(pptp) even if I make sure that network X is checked on the list of
allowed source networks.  If vpn clined is coming from X it gets denied
right from connection to local host port 1723.  As soon as I remove this
specific network and client becomes part of default External network, VPN
connection works like a champ.

Any ideas, please, I am at the end of the rope here.