Re: VPN server behind ISA

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:59:46 -0700

Publishing is limited to the NAT-able protocols; TCP and UDP.  GRE isn't one
of those.
PPTP from behind ISA is available only to secureNAT clients and only via a
PPTP packet filter AND the "Allow PPTP for secureNAT clients" setting in IP
Packet Filtering properties.
This is outbound-only traffic that ISA handles internally.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG