VPN question

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <m.hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAList" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:42:38 +0100

Hi guys,

Maybe you can help me out on this topic. I still have a hard time
understanding things :) During the VPN webcast they said it was possible to
establish a VPN between two ISAs that have dial-up connections with variable
IPs. As far as I remeber from my last trying out, the VPN wizard creates a
couple of packet filters. They contain the external IP address of ISA don't
they. So what am I supposed to do when this address changes? Do I have to
run a script? Or am I missing the point completey here?? :)

Thanks for listening
Mark