RE: VPN error 721

  • From: "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:33:51 -0400

Tina,
Did you try setting it up like this....

http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/configuring_ISA_for_inbound_VPN.htm

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.
http://www.nfti.com
Email: greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx
Voice: 614.318.5036
Fax: 614.318.5005

-----Original Message-----
From: Newhouse, Christina C. [mailto:CCN@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 10:30 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] VPN error 721

http://www.ISAserver.org

ISA Experts,

First time VPN user.  I tried to set up a simple VPN last night on my ISA
server.  I ran the client VPN configuration in ISA Management and adjusted
the PPTP filter setting.  In RRAS, I configured RRAS for VPN and added a
DHCP Relay Agent since I selected to use DHCP.   When I try to launch a VPN
session from home via my cable modem, I get the following error after
connecting:  Error 721.  Did I set this up correctly?  Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

Tina Newhouse
ccn@xxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the above
communication, the information contained herein may be an attorney-client
privileged and confidential information/work product. The communication is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error or are not sure whether it
is privileged, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy any
copies, electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have of this
communication.