[isalist] VPN client to connect ISA VPN

  • From: <emre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:59:17 +0300

Hello all,

I am new to ISA, however i have setup a VPN on ISA server and can make remote
connections to my private network over Internet using build-in vpn client on
Windows XP.

However since some of our clients use different operating systems (such as
2000/ linux/ pocket pc and etc) i wonder if there are other 3rd party vpn
clients used to connect to the ISA vpn?

In short, can i only use built in MS vpn client to connect to the ISA vpn or
are there any other vendors who provide compatiable vpn clients to connect to
the ISA (such as cisco vpn clients or nortel vpn clients?)

Is there anybody else over there using a different vpn client to connect to the
ISA?

thanks for your efforts in advance,
Emre.