Re: VPN anomaly

  • From: "Ray Dzek" <rdzek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:43:57 -0800

We tracked the problem down with the help of our ISP.  We use a wireless T1
for our internet access to a local ISP.  It seems the ISP was seeing a lot
of re-transmits on our link.  Upon inspection of the system, it looks like
somebody had moved the antenna on the roof of our building.  It was enough
that it was throwing the data stream for a loop.

Problem solved.